Creamy mushroom pasta.
You can cook Creamy mushroom pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy mushroom pasta
- You need of butter.
- You need of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- Prepare of mushrooms, chopped.
- You need of oz white wine.
- You need of oz double cream.
- Prepare of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need of tagliatelle.
- You need of truffle oil.
- You need of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of freshly ground black pepper.
Creamy mushroom pasta step by step
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic until soft..
- Add the mushroom and cook until soft. Season well with salt and pepper..
- Add the white wine and cook until the volume of liquid has reduced by half..
- Begin preparing the pasta. Cook as per packet instructions. Retain some of the pasta water in reserve..
- Add the cream and truffle oil. Simmer for 5 minutes. Then add the parsley (retain half a tablespoon to sprinkle on at the end) and check the seasoning again..
- Toss the pasta through the sauce. Add some reserve water if needed, to loosen it. Then serve in a bowl. Grate some parmesan over the top, and sprinkle on the remaining parsley..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.