Egg and onion curry. This egg curry is a very light dish and tasty and can be prepared in no time, made using the main ingredients as eggs and onions. Onion Egg Curry or Ulligadda Ukkera is a very quick, delicious and a rustic Telangana style egg curry with only onions. It is our go to recipe when pressed for time, when I am out of produce and meats for the week or looking for some comfort food on a lazy weekend.
Anda curry is famous North Indian Style curry popular in Dhabas (Indian Add onion green chilli and potatoes to the oil. Cut onion into slices and wash it. After onion gets soft add three eggs in it. You can cook Egg and onion curry using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg and onion curry
- Prepare 4 of onion medium.
- Prepare 3 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
Since we are vegetarians, there are very few protein rich sources. My husband hence prefers Eggs for its protein content. You might have noticed that inspite of making eggs on a regular basis in my kitchen, I have hardly posted them on CIY. Cook until onion starts to change color.
Egg and onion curry instructions
- Cut onion into slices and wash it. Drain the water..
- Take oil in pan add onions and above ingredients and cook for 15mins..
- After onion gets soft add three eggs in it. Allow to cook eggs for 5mins. Then the dish is ready..
Bring down the heat to low. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and pepper powder. Add the boiled eggs to the curry and mix gently. Cover and cook for a few minutes. This vegetarian curry combines hard boiled eggs with a highly aromatic sauce that's made with a sauteed onions, Indian spices and yogurt.