Creamy mushroom pasta.
You can cook Creamy mushroom pasta using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy mushroom pasta
- Prepare 25 g of butter.
- You need 1/2 of onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- It’s 100 g of mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 100 ml of oz white wine.
- You need 100 ml of oz double cream.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 250 g of tagliatelle.
- It’s 1 tbsp of truffle oil.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
Creamy mushroom pasta step by step
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic until soft..
- Add the mushroom and cook until soft. Season well with salt and pepper..
- Add the white wine and cook until the volume of liquid has reduced by half..
- Begin preparing the pasta. Cook as per packet instructions. Retain some of the pasta water in reserve..
- Add the cream and truffle oil. Simmer for 5 minutes. Then add the parsley (retain half a tablespoon to sprinkle on at the end) and check the seasoning again..
- Toss the pasta through the sauce. Add some reserve water if needed, to loosen it. Then serve in a bowl. Grate some parmesan over the top, and sprinkle on the remaining parsley..