Chicken Noodle Ramen.
You can have Chicken Noodle Ramen using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Ramen
- You need of chicken stock.
- You need of halved garlic cloves.
- Prepare of light soy sauce.
- You need of worchester sauce.
- It’s of fresh ginger.
- It’s of mild chilli powder.
- Prepare of 5 spice.
- Prepare of sugar (optional).
- You need of egg noodles.
- You need of chicken breasts.
- You need of carrot.
- It’s of sliced red onion.
- It’s of sliced spinach.
- It’s of sweetcorn.
- It’s of fresh red chilli.
- Prepare of button mushrooms.
Chicken Noodle Ramen instructions
- Add the chicken stock, garlic cloves, soy sauce, worchester sauce, ginger, chilli powder and 5 spice and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes and then add 300ml water to the pan. Bring back up to the boil and check sweetness/salt to your preference. Add 1tsp of sugar if you like the ramen slightly sweeter. Leave to stand in the pan and develop in flavour..
- Grill your chicken breasts and slice on an angle. Strain your stock and return to the pan, keeping it on simmer. Add your mushrooms and sweetcorn for 1 minute to soften, remove and set a side. Add your noodles and warm through..
- Add your noodles to your bowl. Add your ramen soup and cover by 3/4. Top with your sliced grilled chicken and garnish with your vegetables..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.