Chicken Noodle Ramen.
You can cook Chicken Noodle Ramen using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Ramen
- You need 700 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 3 of halved garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- Prepare 2 cm of fresh ginger.
- It’s Pinch of mild chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of 5 spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar (optional).
- You need 400 g of egg noodles.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of sliced red onion.
- Prepare Handful of sliced spinach.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1 of fresh red chilli.
- It’s 4 of button mushrooms.
Chicken Noodle Ramen step by step
- Add the chicken stock, garlic cloves, soy sauce, worchester sauce, ginger, chilli powder and 5 spice and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes and then add 300ml water to the pan. Bring back up to the boil and check sweetness/salt to your preference. Add 1tsp of sugar if you like the ramen slightly sweeter. Leave to stand in the pan and develop in flavour..
- Grill your chicken breasts and slice on an angle. Strain your stock and return to the pan, keeping it on simmer. Add your mushrooms and sweetcorn for 1 minute to soften, remove and set a side. Add your noodles and warm through..
- Add your noodles to your bowl. Add your ramen soup and cover by 3/4. Top with your sliced grilled chicken and garnish with your vegetables..