Veggie Vermicelli Peanut Sauce Noodle Bowl.
You can have Veggie Vermicelli Peanut Sauce Noodle Bowl using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Vermicelli Peanut Sauce Noodle Bowl
- Prepare 1 of amount of vermicelli noodles.
- Prepare 1 of couple handfuls of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of carrot spiralized.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Several mushrooms.
- It’s 1 can of chick peas.
- It’s 1 cup of edamame.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- You need of Green onion.
Veggie Vermicelli Peanut Sauce Noodle Bowl step by step
- Make the peanut sauce according my peanut sauce recipe (check my recipies), set aside.
- Slice green pepper, mushrooms, and green onions to desired sizes. Julienne or spiralizer the carrots. Separate mushrooms and green onions and set aside..
- Take a couple handfuls of bean sprouts and combine with green pepper and carrots, place into colander and rinse. Set aside..
- In a medium sized fry pan at medium heat, put in a bit of oil, the can of chickpeas, cup of edamame, and mushrooms (whole or sliced, your call). Saute until mushrooms are cooked to desired state. Remove from heat..
- In a pot filled with water, boil the desired amount of vermicelli according to it instructions. Remove from heat and drain..
- Take a bowl, and combine ingredients: I recommend base of noodles, then cooked items, then raw items, then drizzle desired amount of peanut sauce over bowl..
- Mix, top with sesame seeds and green onion, and enjoy..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.