Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions. Here is how you achieve that. I pre-fried the hot dogs on a little oil. Everything Puff Pastry Pigs In a BlanketJust a Taste. hot dogs, seasoning, frozen puff pastry, all purpose flour, large egg.
Add the onions and mix well. These delicious hot dog bites are accompanied with caramelized onions and wrapped in fluffy, buttery puff pastry and topped with Parmesan cheese which is perfect for a baseball-themed party (and to also "wow" your friends with your cooking abilities)! Hope these make it onto your next. You can have Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions
- You need 1 pack of puff pastry.
- It’s 4 of hot dogs.
- It’s 4 slices of emmentaler cheese.
- It’s 8 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 8 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 8 of onions.
- You need of Oil for frying the onions.
Try this easy recipe for Hot Dogs with Caramelised Onions. The perfect meal for the whole family. Spread with butter and place the warm onions into the bread. Top with the hot dogs and your favourite condiments and sauces. (For a special treat why not add grated cheese and melt under the grill until.
Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions step by step
- This time I made the caramelized onions on really low flame, without salt or sugar, just on a little oil. They turned out sweet delicious..
- I pre-fried the hot dogs on a little oil.
- I cut the puff pastry into 4 pieces and added a slice of cheese on each.
- Then I added 2 tbsp mustard and 2 tbsp ketchup onto each square.
- Now comes the hot dogs and I nicely packed them and glazed each with some egg yolk.
- Then they spent some quality time in the oven and I took them out when they were golden. I served them with the caramelized onions.
And then as I continued brainstorming what I could do with the entree, I added caramelized onions and put the hot dog on a homemade pretzel. Photo about Sausages wrapped in pastry with caramelized onions and cheeses. Wrap around cooked hot dog (hot dog will stick out just a little at both ends). With fingers or pastry brush coat the dough with raw egg white. Very simple, and a good eat-with-your-hands kind of food.