You can have Tapenade-Roasted Broccoli using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tapenade-Roasted Broccoli
- You need 1 head of broccoli, florets separated and stalk peeled & sliced.
- You need 1 tin of anchovies in oil.
- Prepare 1 handful of black olives, pitted.
- It’s 1 of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Sea salt flakes.
- It’s of Caper berries (optional, to serve).
Tapenade-Roasted Broccoli instructions
- In a small food processor, whizz the anchovies (with the oil from the tin), with the olives and the balsamic vinegar..
- Heat oven to 200C..
- Scatter the sliced red onion onto the bottom of the oven tray, drizzle with a little olive oil..
- Place the broccoli stalk slices over the red onion, followed by the florets. Pour over the anchovy mixture, let it down with a little more vinegar if it is not spoon-droppable..
- Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes, depending how much crunch you like left in your broccoli..
- Taste, and sprinkle with a little sea salt, only if necessary, and caper berries, if using..