Quick Chicken And Pasta Salad.
You can cook Quick Chicken And Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken And Pasta Salad
- It’s 500 g of pasta such as fusilli or penne.
- You need 80 g of bag (approx) rocket leaves.
- You need 3 of roast peppers in brine from a jar, drained and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 4 of whole gherkins in vinegar, drained and roughly chopped.
- You need 200 g of cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- It’s of Ground black pepper to taste.
- It’s 4 of spring onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 4 of cooked chicken breasts, cut into thin strips or shredded.
- You need 4 tbsp of fat free vinaigrette.
Quick Chicken And Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions in salted water. Once cooked drain in a colander over the sink. Then run cold water over the pasta to cool it down. Leave to drain..
- In a large bowl, add the chicken, spring onions, cherry tomatoes, roast peppers, gherkins and rocket..
- Add the pasta and vinaigrette dressing. Season with salt and pepper then toss all together to combine..
- Serve cold. Sprinkle with a small handful of reduced-fat cheese if desired..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.