Healthy fillet steak with yellow zucchini 🥩.
You can cook Healthy fillet steak with yellow zucchini 🥩 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy fillet steak with yellow zucchini 🥩
- Prepare 1 piece of fillet steak.
- It’s half of yellow zucchini.
- It’s 1 of handfull dill.
- You need of sprinkle salt.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Healthy fillet steak with yellow zucchini 🥩 step by step
- Heat the pan, put some olive oil in the pan. After a minute, add the steak to the hot pan, layering right on top of the heated oil..
- Cooks steak for 6 minutes with gentle fire for medium-rare, 8 minutes for medium. To get both sides evenly caramelized, turn the steak every minute. Otherwise cook it on o e side for some time and then flip to cook another side for the same amount..
- When the pan flood with steak juice, throw chopped yellow zucchini in the pan. Cook until soft or caramelized..
- Have a swipe of fine chopped dills on the steak when serve..