Miso & Mushroom Pizza.
You can have Miso & Mushroom Pizza using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Miso & Mushroom Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Pizza Base *I used 28cm base.
- It’s 100 g of Mushrooms *thinly sliced.
- You need of *Note: Today I used common Button Mushrooms and Shiitake Mushrooms.
- You need 100 g of Mozzarella Cheese OR Pizza Mix *shredded or torn into small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s of Miso Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/3 tablespoons (20ml) Miso *dark colour Miso recommended.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ground Chilli *optional.
Miso & Mushroom Pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 220°C..
- Combine Miso and Mirin in a small bowl. Thinly spread the Miso sauce over the Pizza Base. Scatter thinly sliced Mushrooms over the Pizza Base evenly. Add Mozzarella (OR Pizza Mix)..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned. Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion and enjoy..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.