Miso & Mushroom Pizza.
You can have Miso & Mushroom Pizza using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Miso & Mushroom Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Pizza Base *I used 28cm base.
- It’s 100 g of Mushrooms *thinly sliced.
- You need of *Note: Today I used common Button Mushrooms and Shiitake Mushrooms.
- You need 100 g of Mozzarella Cheese OR Pizza Mix *shredded or torn into small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s of Miso Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/3 tablespoons (20ml) Miso *dark colour Miso recommended.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ground Chilli *optional.
Miso & Mushroom Pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 220°C..
- Combine Miso and Mirin in a small bowl. Thinly spread the Miso sauce over the Pizza Base. Scatter thinly sliced Mushrooms over the Pizza Base evenly. Add Mozzarella (OR Pizza Mix)..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned. Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion and enjoy..