Italian-Style Turkey Steaks With Crushed Potatoes.
You can cook Italian-Style Turkey Steaks With Crushed Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian-Style Turkey Steaks With Crushed Potatoes
- You need 4 of turkey breast fillets.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need of Juice of 1 small to medium lemon.
- You need 2 of fat garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s of Cooking spray such as frylight.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- You need of Ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 800 g of (approx) canned baby new potatoes, drained.
- You need 4 tbsp of fat free vinaigrette.
Italian-Style Turkey Steaks With Crushed Potatoes instructions
- Preheat grill or air fryer..
- Boil new potatoes in salted water for 8-10 minutes then drain and return the potatoes to the pan. Add the vinaigrette and season with salt and pepper then lightly crush with fork or masher..
- Meanwhile mix the tomato puree, lemon juice, garlic, balsamic vinegar and basil. Season with salt and pepper and mix to coat with the marinade..
- For the grill arrange the turkey in an oven proof tray in a single layer then spray on each side with cooking spray. Grill for 5-6 minutes o each side. For the air fryer grill on each side for 5 minutes at 200c. Times will vary slightly depending on the thickness of the meat..
- Serve with the crushed potatoes and boiled vegetables of choice..