Onion Porkchop. When French Onion Soup meets Smothered Pork Chops, very good things happen…. These juicy pan seared pork chops are served with an incredible French Onion. All the flavors you love in a traditional French onion soup are captured in my original recipe for French Onion Pork Chops.
French Onion Pork Chops are perfectly seasoned and seared pork chops topped and baked with caramelized onions and Gruyere cheese. These French Onion Pork Chops are a total crowd-pleaser, and surprisingly easy to make! What happens when French onion soup meets juicy, tender pork chops? You can have Onion Porkchop using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion Porkchop
- It’s 4 pieces of pork chop, cut into halves.
- It’s Half of onion slices.
- Prepare As needed of Egg yolk.
- You need To taste of Black pepper.
- You need As needed of Flour.
- Prepare To taste of Soy sauce.
Sauteed apples and onion combine with pork chops for a tastiness that never disappoints. French onion pork chops is a one-pan meal that's perfect for those crazy weeknights. These pork chops have all the flavors of French onion soup, smothered on top of a juicy. Onion Soup Pork Chops. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Onion Porkchop step by step
- Marinate pork chop with soy sauce, flour, black pepper and egg yol. Leave it for an hour..
- After an hour, heat wok add oil then fry pork chop..
- When half done, add onion then fry them together until pork is tender..
The pork chop recipe we are featuring here is exceptional due to the onion soup mix we add into the breading. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Perfectly cooked pork chops are browned and smothered with caramelized onions then pan-roasted in the oven. Wondering how to make pork chops? The cheesy onion goodness of a French onion soup (the best part) tops a mouthwatering pork chop, cheesy meeting meaty with a bear hug you'll devour down to the last bite.