Vegan Abura-age (Fried Thin Tofu) Gyoza.
You can cook Vegan Abura-age (Fried Thin Tofu) Gyoza using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Abura-age (Fried Thin Tofu) Gyoza
- It’s of large Cabbage Leaves *about 150g.
- Prepare of Garlic Chives OR 1 Spring Onion.
- You need of Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Prepare of small piece Ginger *grated.
- You need of Garlic *grated.
- You need of Sesame Oil.
- It’s of Miso.
- You need of Mirin.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of White Pepper as required.
- It’s of Abura-age (Fried Thin Tofu) *about 30g.
- It’s of Plain Flour, Potato Starch OR Flour of your choice.
- Prepare of Gyoza Wrappers *You might need more.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Dipping Sauce.
- It’s of Ponzu (see recipe).
- It’s of Rā-yu (Chilli Oil).
Vegan Abura-age (Fried Thin Tofu) Gyoza step by step
- Cut all Vegetables 7-8mm size. Combine with Garlic, Ginger, Sesame Oil and seasonings. Mix it well and set aside..
- Water comes out from Vegetables and the mixture becomes moist. Cut Abura-age (Fried Thin Tofu) into 7-8mm pieces, add to the mixture, and mix well. Add Flour of your choice and mix well..
- Place a heaped teaspoonful filling (OR as much as you can wrap) onto a Gyoza Wrapper, moisten the edge of the wrapper with water, fold the edge 5-6 times and close. Repeat with remaining ingredients..
- Heat oil in a frying pan (non-stick recommended) over medium high heat, and arrange Gyoza in the pan..
- Add 1/2 cup Water and reduce heat. Cover with a lid and allow Gyoza to steam until the Water is gone. Keep cooking until the bottom of Gyoza turned golden brown..
- Serve with Ponzu with Rā-yu (Chilli Oil)..