Onion Milk Soup.
You can cook Onion Milk Soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion Milk Soup
- Prepare 1 of medium onion (1 heaping cup), thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 2/3 cup (160ml) of waterwater to cook.
- It’s 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp(100ml) of broth.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp(200ml) of milk.
- You need to taste of freshly cracked pepper.
Onion Milk Soup instructions
- Heat oil and put your onion in a frying pan on medium low heat. Mix them until all the onion coated with oil. Then add a little bit of water (1Tbsp-ish)..
- Wait until all the water gone 1-2mins. Don't stir!.
- When the water is gone, add a little bit water and stir. Then wait until the water gone again..
- Repeat ③ until all of the cooking water gone..
- Add broth, salt (adjust salt depending on what kind of broth you use).
- And milk. Warm it and sprinkle pepper..
- Serve warm..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.