Japanese Salted Cherry Blossom 🌸.
You can have Japanese Salted Cherry Blossom 🌸 using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese Salted Cherry Blossom 🌸
- You need 200 g of cherry blossom (many petals).
- You need 40 g of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice.
Japanese Salted Cherry Blossom 🌸 step by step
- I picked Yae Sakura (double cherry blossom).
- Wash the flowers. In a bowl put salt and vinegar and mix well with hand. Keep in ziplock and place the weight on it. Stay for a day..
- Place on cooking paper and dry in the room (not outside) for a day..
- Put dried cherry blossom with extra salt in jar..
- Salted cherry blossom on meat. Smelling so nice. Sakura tea. Enjoy 🌸.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.