Goats cheese and red onion tart.
You can cook Goats cheese and red onion tart using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Goats cheese and red onion tart
- Prepare 1 pack of ready rolled puff pastry.
- You need of Red onion chutney.
- Prepare 150 g of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 100 g of sliced cherry tomatoes.
- You need 125 g of soft goats cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh thyme leaves.
- It’s of Milk for brushing.
Goats cheese and red onion tart instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and roll the puff pastry out on a baking tray. Draw a 1cm boarder around the sheet of pastry with a knife. Don’t cut straight throw. Pierce holes all over the pastry base..
- Spread chutney all over the base of the pastry, sprinkle thyme leaves over the chutney and layer the mushrooms and tomatoes on top.
- The add the sliced goats cheese over the veg and glaze the pastry edges with milk.
- Put the tart in the oven for 25-30 mins or until the cheese and pastry edges are golden brown and serve with a green salad, or whatever you fancy.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.