Easy and Quick Vegetarian Quesadilla.
You can have Easy and Quick Vegetarian Quesadilla using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy and Quick Vegetarian Quesadilla
- Prepare of flour tortillas.
- It’s of I bell pepper(any colour is perfect!).
- You need of button mushrooms.
- It’s of a medium sized onion.
- You need of large tomato.
- You need of Mayo.
- You need of margarine.
- You need of spinach(you can also use lettuce).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of curry powder.
- It’s of garlic and herb seasoning.
- You need of crushed garlic.
Easy and Quick Vegetarian Quesadilla instructions
- Heat up your saucepan on high heat and add your garlic and 1 tablespoon of margarine 🧈🍳.
- Whilst the margarine mixture is in the pan, slice all your vegetables and separate the spinach from the other vegetables 🔪🔪.
- Add your mushrooms, onions and bell peppers to the pan and add the garlic and herb seasoning and salt and pepper and mix until fully cooked 🍄🫑.
- Take out the cooked vegetables out of your pan and add the spinach with the curry powder and salt and cook until done 🥬.
- Take out the spinach out of the pan and slice your tomatoes 🍅.
- Cut the tortillas 🔪.
- Add fillings😄.
- Start folding 😊.
- Put your other tablespoon of margarine and place the tortilla and cook 🫓.
- Lastly cut and enjoy 😄.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.