Zesty One-Pan Chicken.
You can have Zesty One-Pan Chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zesty One-Pan Chicken
- Prepare 4 of boneless and skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of Cooking spray.
- Prepare 350 ml of boiling water.
- You need 400 g (1 can) of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of Zest and juice of a small lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of capers, drained.
- You need 800 g of (1x 500g and 1x 300g can) of baby new potatoes.
- Prepare 12 of sliverskin onions in vinegar, drained.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- You need of Ground black pepper to taste.
- It’s of Small handful of fresh basil leaves, to garnish.
Zesty One-Pan Chicken step by step
- Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of clingfilm. Slightly flatten with a meat hammer..
- Spray a large non-stick fry pan (non-stick wok also works) with cooking spray and place over high heat. Add the chicken breasts in single layer and fry for 4-5 minutes turning once half way through..
- Add all the remaining ingredients, season well with salt and pepper and cook for a further 10 minutes. Note: To thicken the sauce, remove the chicken breasts and allowed the remaining ingredients to cook until the sauce thickens which should be about 20 minutes or so..
- Add the chicken back to the pan and heat through..
- Remove from the heat garnish with basil leaves and serve with boiled vegetables of choice..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.