Onion Meatloaf Muffins.
You can have Onion Meatloaf Muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion Meatloaf Muffins
- You need 1 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 11/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 c. of quick oats.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 envelope of Lipton onion soup dry mix.
- You need 6 Tbsp. of gravy mix beef divided.
- Prepare 1 c. of water.
Onion Meatloaf Muffins instructions
- 1c. Water and 3 Tbsp gravy mix, bring to a boil and thicken..
- Mix together remaining ingredients and put 1/2 c. Into muffin tins..
- Bake 350 for 1hr or temp reaches 170.
- Serve with beef gravy and sides..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.