You can cook Cabbage Manchurian using 23 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Manchurian
- Prepare 2 cups of grated cabbage.
- You need 1 of grated carrot.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cornflour.
- You need 3/4 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced chilli.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sriracha chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cornflour.
- You need of Chopped coriander.
Cabbage Manchurian step by step
- Mix all the ingredients for the Manchurian balls so you get a good binding. Then deep fry as below and keep aside.
- Then for the sauce add oil to a pan then add garlic and add the onions till they are moist. Then add vinegar chilli sauce soy sauce salt and pepper then add the cornflour and some water let the sauce thicken then add the balls and sprinkle chopped coriander. Enjoy 😊.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.