My leftover pork chop curry.
You can have My leftover pork chop curry using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My leftover pork chop curry
- Prepare 2 of Cooked pork chop sliced into strips.
- It’s of Leftover boiled baby potatoes.
- It’s 1 of large carrot sliced.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 4 of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of favourite curry powder.
- Prepare 1 pint of cold Water.
My leftover pork chop curry instructions
- Slice pork and veg.
- In a pot add water and curry powder mix well.
- Add meat and veg bring to a boil..
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes until the thickness u like.
- Serve with boiled rice /chips/naan bread…enjoy.