Gnoochi w/ spinach mushroom & cheese.
You can have Gnoochi w/ spinach mushroom & cheese using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gnoochi w/ spinach mushroom & cheese
- You need of Gnoochi (I use ready made).
- Prepare of Spinach (I use frozen spinach).
- You need of Shitake Mushroom.
- It’s of Cheese (grate cheese is ok).
- You need of Milk (full cream).
- Prepare of Sugar (optional).
- You need of see pictures below.
Gnoochi w/ spinach mushroom & cheese step by step
- Tiny weenie ingredients.
- Boil gnoochi until it floats and then rinse the water. Put it aside first..
- Pan fry the spinach and shitake mushroom. Once its cooked…put aside..
- In a pot, pour milk and simmer until it goes blop blop blop..
- And then put cheese into it. Stir stir stir..
- While it still blop blop blop, sprinkles all the tiny weenie ingredients & the pan-fried ingredients. Stir..
- Put gnoochi into the mixture. Stir..
- Once everything mix well together. Put everything into a bowl/plate. Don't let it simmer longer, otherwise the cheese gravy will dry..
- Andddd it's done! 🥔 🥔(You may sprinkles parmesan – optional).