Healthy Banana Muffins.
You can have Healthy Banana Muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Muffins
- You need 4 of bananas, extra ripe, mashed, (gives about 1 1/3 Cup).
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sweetener or granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter, plus extra for greasing, melted.
Healthy Banana Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f..
- Grease the muffin tray with some of the extra melted butter or use muffin liners..
- In a mixing bowl mash the bananas. Then add the egg, vanilla, brown sugar, granulated sugar or sweetener and cinnamon. Stir together well..
- In a separate small bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Then add to banana mixture and stir, just enough to combine..
- Gently stir in the melted butter. Don't over-mix the batter..
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tray and bake for 18-25 minutes. Makes 12 medium muffins or about 18-20 small muffins..
- Transfer to a cooling rack when baked..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.