Takuan (Pickled Daikon) & Lettuce Salad.
You can have Takuan (Pickled Daikon) & Lettuce Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Takuan (Pickled Daikon) & Lettuce Salad
- Prepare 4 of servings Lettuce *crunchy Lettuce such as Cos Lettuce or Iceberg.
- It’s 3 cm of Takuan (Pickled Daikon) *thinly sliced.
- You need of Additional Vegetables *Fresh Daikon, Cucumber, etc.
- It’s of Creamy Sesame Dressing.
- You need of *Note: You can use your favourite Salad Dressing of your choice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Rice Vinegar.
Takuan (Pickled Daikon) & Lettuce Salad instructions
- To make the ‘Creamy Sesame Dressing, grind Toasted Sesame Seeds, and mix with all other ingredients. (see recipe).
- Cut or tear Lettuce leaves into bite-size pieces, add thinly sliced Takuan (Pickled Daikon) and additional Vegetables. Drizzle over the dressing and serve..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.