Takuan (Pickled Daikon) & Lettuce Salad.
You can have Takuan (Pickled Daikon) & Lettuce Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Takuan (Pickled Daikon) & Lettuce Salad
- Prepare 4 of servings Lettuce *crunchy Lettuce such as Cos Lettuce or Iceberg.
- It’s 3 cm of Takuan (Pickled Daikon) *thinly sliced.
- You need of Additional Vegetables *Fresh Daikon, Cucumber, etc.
- It’s of Creamy Sesame Dressing.
- You need of *Note: You can use your favourite Salad Dressing of your choice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Rice Vinegar.
Takuan (Pickled Daikon) & Lettuce Salad instructions
- To make the ‘Creamy Sesame Dressing, grind Toasted Sesame Seeds, and mix with all other ingredients. (see recipe).
- Cut or tear Lettuce leaves into bite-size pieces, add thinly sliced Takuan (Pickled Daikon) and additional Vegetables. Drizzle over the dressing and serve..