Stir-fried Ginger pork with onions.
You can have Stir-fried Ginger pork with onions using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Ginger pork with onions
- Prepare 300 g of pork loin – sliced thinly.
- It’s of Seasoning Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsps of Chinese cooking wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of minced Ginger.
- You need 1 of large Onion.
- Prepare of Toasted Sesame seeds and sesame oil (optional).
Stir-fried Ginger pork with onions instructions
- Mix all seasoning sauce ingredients in a bowl..
- Heat non-stick pan with cooking oil. Pan-fry thinly sliced onions for about 8 mins, till caramelized. Then add in pork slices..
- Ensure all pork is cooked till no longer pink. Add in sauce in 1. Cook till half of the liquid has evaporated..
- Add in 1/2 tbsps of toasted sesame oil (optional) and mix to combine. Before serving, top with toasted sesame seeds..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.