Cheese, Mushroom, onion and pepper omelette.
You can have Cheese, Mushroom, onion and pepper omelette using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese, Mushroom, onion and pepper omelette
- It’s 1/2-1 of red onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of whole bell pepper de-seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 500 g of mushrooms (we love mushrooms) sliced.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Ground salt and black pepper to taste.
- Prepare Pinch of white pepper.
- You need Knob of butter.
- You need of Olive oil.
Cheese, Mushroom, onion and pepper omelette step by step
- Prepare veg. Wash and chop/dice. Store in separate bowls.
- Heat frying pan and add a drizzle of olive oil..
- Add mushrooms to the pan and let the water out of them. Add a little salt to help dry them out before adding the butter..
- Add onions and peppers as the mushrooms start to get some colour. Cook until mushrooms have shrunk in size and the onion is translucent..
- Crack and gently beat the eggs, add salt and black pepper to taste. Cover veg with the eggs and keep moving them around the pan until the eggs are almost cooked..
- Add white pepper, cheese and gently roll or fold the omelette over. Add some more cheese on top and serve.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.