Balsamic Vinegar and Rosemary Chops.
You can have Balsamic Vinegar and Rosemary Chops using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Vinegar and Rosemary Chops
- You need 4-6 of Pork chops with bone in.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of For the glaze:.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 inch of peeled ginger.
- You need 1 of peeled garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 Sprig of fresh Rosemary.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Maple syrup.
Balsamic Vinegar and Rosemary Chops step by step
- To make the glaze combine the Olive oil, Ginger, Garlic, Rosemary, Balsamic vinegar and maple syrup to a small blender and blitz together..
- Season the chops with the Cayenne pepper, Salt and pepper..
- Pre heat a pan and add the chops. Cook till they are golden in colour about 4 minutes each side..
- Add the Balsamic vinegar glaze and carry on cooking on medium low heat untill the glaze has reduced by half. Be very carefull to not burn the glaze..
- Enjoy with a side of mash and veg👍.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.