Quick and healthy oven chips.
You can have Quick and healthy oven chips using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick and healthy oven chips
- Prepare 2-3 of large potatoes peeled and cut into chip shapes – irregular shapes are fine.
- It’s of Olive oil – just enough to lightly coat the chips.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Quick and healthy oven chips step by step
- Heat oven to 200 degrees centigrade. Place cut potatoes in a pan of cold water and bring to the boil. Once boiling cook for 3 minutes maximum..
- Drain and put the chips straight into a bowl of cold water (I add ice cubes to lower the temperature quickly).
- Drain again and remove any excess water with paper towels or a clean tea towel..
- Place on an oven tray, toss in olive oil and mixed herb and and a sprinkle of salt and pepper..
- Cook for about 20 minutes until light golden brown. Enjoy!.