Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette. Hope you and your family will enjoy this fast and easy recipe with only a few ingredients. All you need is beef tri-tip, onions, garlic, black pepper. This beef onion stir-fry is one of those recipes that doesn't require much more than the ingredients If you live in or near Chinatown, try finding this beef onion stir-fry at a restaurant!
Chinese stir-fried beef with onions gets its distinctive flavor from two types of onions—yellow onions and green onions—for a satisfying dish. This super-savory dish draws its inspiration from Taiwanese beef noodle soup, then gilds the lily with a Dutch oven's worth of sweet, slow-simmered onions—the best part of French onion soup. Beef and onions make for a classic flavor combination, and there are many ways you can pair these two ingredients to make a delicious dish. You can cook Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette using 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette
- You need 10 of Eggs.
- It’s 150 ml (5.07 fl oz) of Milk / Coconut milk.
- You need 50 ml (1.69 fl oz) of Honey.
- It’s 200 g (7.05 oz) of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of Onion *large.
- It’s 1-2 of Potatos *large.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Butter.
- It’s to taste of Ketchup.
Some of the most popular ways of cooking beef and onions. Slow-cooked beef (usually beef shank) is braised for long hours and placed atop the green onion pancakes, along with cucumbers, cilantro and hoisin sauce. The pancake is then rolled up and sliced. These Beef & Onion Pasties are so tasty that you won't believe that they're slimming friendly!
Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette step by step
- Peel onion and potatoes,.
- Chop onion and potatoes..
- Put water in a bowl and soak the potatoes for 10 mins. to remove any scum..
- Heat a pan and melt the butter..
- Stir-fry chopped onion and potatoes well with low heat..
- Add ground beef and stir-fry..
- Season it with salt & pepper and mix well..
- Stop the heat and put in a bowl to cool down and rest. *While cooling, the good flavor will soak deep inside the mixture..
- Make beaten eggs..
- Add milk or coconut milk, and honey to the beaten eggs and mix well in the bowl..
- Heat the pan to melt the butter for the egg mixture..
- Pour some egg mixture in the pan and scramble a few times when the bottom starts to be baked. *To not break the egg base, do not scramble a lot..
- Put some beef, onion, and potato mixture on the egg base..
- Lift up the edges and put them on the middle just above the ingredients to fold up and then shape it like an oval..
- Prepare the serving plate and put it on the pan with the bottom side up. Then, flip it out, both pan and plate together at the same time..
- Shape a little bit, decorate with ketchup, and done!.
- If you have leftovers, you can stir-fry all at one time, sprinkle cheese on it, and bake few mins. with a lid until the topping cheese is melted. It is also good!.
They're perfect if you're counting calories or following a plan like Weight Watchers. Place the caramelized onion and browned beef cubes together in a heavy duty stew pot or dutch oven, mix in a bit of flour, then add all of the beer, herbs. All of the greatest parts of your favorite cheesy soup, made into a delicious dish with hearty beef and fluffy egg noodles. Corned beef has been a favourite store cupboard staple for generations. Here The Hairy Bikers use it to Add the onion, celery, carrots and potatoes.