Roast Chicken With Portobello Mushroom & Rocket.
You can have Roast Chicken With Portobello Mushroom & Rocket using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roast Chicken With Portobello Mushroom & Rocket
- It’s of whole chicken.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Large portobello mushroom per person.
- You need of Garlic granules.
- Prepare of dried tarragon.
- You need of rocket leaves.
Roast Chicken With Portobello Mushroom & Rocket step by step
- Drizzle the chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast the bird according to the weight and/or the time given on the packaging. Baste halfway through..
- When the chicken is cooked, baste the juices from the chicken into your mushrooms. Season the mushroom with salt, pepper, dried tarragon and garlic and roast for 15 mins. Cover the chicken and let it rest at room temp..
- Serve the roast chicken with a mushroom and a handful of rocket. Drizzle more of the pan juices onto the plate too!.