Chicken asparagus salad.
You can cook Chicken asparagus salad using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken asparagus salad
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It’s 1/2 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Harrissa paste.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Garlic paste.
- It’s of Grilled vegetables.
- It’s 3-4 of Asparagus (large, double if small ones).
- Prepare of Cold ingredients.
- It’s 80 g of Red cabbage.
- It’s 50 g of Arugula.
- It’s 8 of Roasted cashew nuts.
- You need 1 tbsp. of pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 50 g of feta.
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Yoghurt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Lime juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Harrissa.
Chicken asparagus salad instructions
- Butterfly the chicken breast for even cooking and more surface area. Rub the whole chicken breast with garlic paste and harrissa paste..
- Fry the chicken in a flat pan both sides at medium high until dark spots appear. Switch the heat to low and until cooked but not dry on the inside..
- While the chicken is cooking we can start chopping up our asparagus. If you have smal ones, just chop them on two. For large ones, chop of the head, then cut the rest length wise and chop in to pieces for your liking..
- When the chicken is cooked remove from the pan. Add a drizzle of oil and throw in the asparagus. Put the heat on high. Keep an eye on these while preparing the other vegetables. Make sure to toss them every minute. It's possible to add some ground pepper at this point, just make sure to not add any salt at this point as it will draw out moisture and make it hard to brown the asparagus..
- Wash the arugula, chop the cabbage, cut your feta into little cubes, chop the cashews, get the pomegranate seeds ready. Just don't forget your asparagus while doing so..
- Once your asparagus are ready set them aside. It's time for the dressing. Add the ingredients together and mix until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Plate up your ingredients, and enjoy your amazing salad..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.