Roast Chicken With Portobello Mushroom & Rocket.
You can cook Roast Chicken With Portobello Mushroom & Rocket using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast Chicken With Portobello Mushroom & Rocket
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Large portobello mushroom per person.
- Prepare of Garlic granules.
- You need Pinch of dried tarragon.
- You need Handful of rocket leaves.
Roast Chicken With Portobello Mushroom & Rocket instructions
- Drizzle the chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast the bird according to the weight and/or the time given on the packaging. Baste halfway through..
- When the chicken is cooked, baste the juices from the chicken into your mushrooms. Season the mushroom with salt, pepper, dried tarragon and garlic and roast for 15 mins. Cover the chicken and let it rest at room temp..
- Serve the roast chicken with a mushroom and a handful of rocket. Drizzle more of the pan juices onto the plate too!.