Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1.
You can have Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 using 1 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1
- Prepare of Sunrice thick rice cake, cottage cheese, smoked salmon thinly sliced, cucumber sliced, roasted red capsicum, avocado sliced, black pepper, lime juice, baking tray, baking paper.
Rice cake with deliciously healthy toppings #summerchallenge1 step by step
- For roasted Red capsicum: Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Place the oven rack on the top most position. Cut the Capsicum lengthwise into four pieces, remove the stem, seeds and membranes..
- Place the Capsicum on a baking tray lined with baking sheet. Place the Capsicum with cut side facing down. Roast the Capsicum for 15-20 minutes or until the skins becomes dark. Once the skin is a bit blackened remove the Capsicum from the oven. Let the Capsicum cool completely. Remove the skin. Season with black pepper. I make extra roasted capsicum and store it in an airtight container in the fridge. They’ll keep upto a week..
- Cut the avocado in half. Using a sharp knife, slice through the avocado lengthwise until you feel the knife hit the pit. Remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh and slice. Add a few drops of fresh lime juice to the Avocado and season with salt. If you prefer you can also mash the Avocado..
- Spread 1 tbs of cottage cheese over each rice cake..
- Top the rice cake with slice of roasted capsicum, a slice of avocado, slices of cucumber, and smoked salmon. Season with black pepper..