Chicken Meatball Veggie Stir-Fry:.
You can cook Chicken Meatball Veggie Stir-Fry: using 24 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Meatball Veggie Stir-Fry:
- You need of 🌻For Meatballs:.
- You need 1 lb of chicken mince.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 Tbsp of minced fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of 🌻For Stir-Fry:.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of fresh broccoli florets.
- You need 1 of medium bell pepper cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 of carrot cut into thin slice.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, thinly slice.
- You need 5-6 of Cherry tomatoes (optional).
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cornstarch, mixed with 1/4 cup water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar or white sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced green onions.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of Hot noodles or rice for serving.
Chicken Meatball Veggie Stir-Fry: step by step
- 🌻Meatballs: In a large bowl, mix Chicken mince breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper together until combined. Scoop into 1-in balls. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until shimmery. Add meatballs to skillet and brown them, turning occasionally until meatballs brown. Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- 🌻Stir-Fry: In same skillet over medium high heat, add 1 Tbsp oil. Add broccoli, sweet pepper, carrot some tomatoes and onion to skillet and saute vegetables, stirring occasionally until veggies are crisp-tender. Add garlic and ginger and saute an additional 2 minutes..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch mixture, and sugar. Stir occasionally until sauce is thickened and bubbly. Add meatballs back to pan and cook until stir-fry is heated through. Add green onions to stir-fry and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve meatball stir-fry hot over noodles or rice and enjoy!.