Udon Stir Fry.
You can cook Udon Stir Fry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Udon Stir Fry
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsps of sweet asian sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsps of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chili powder or red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Stir Fry Udon Noodles.
- Prepare 400 g of udon noodles.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare half of white onion.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 200-250 g of tofu.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of olive or sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh herbs.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Udon Stir Fry instructions
- Prepare the udon noodles according to package instructions..
- Prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, add all the sauce ingredients and mix until well combined. Set aside..
- Press or mince the garlic. Slice all the vegetables..
- Using e.g. paper towels, press the tofu to squeeze out the extra water. Then cut the tofu block into strips. Heat some oil in a large wok or sauté pan. Add the tofu and 1 tbsp of the prepared sauce. Fry the tofu until it is light brown. Remove from the pan and set aside..
- In the same pan, again heat some oil. Add garlic with veggies and cook for 1 minute. Add the udon noodles and the rest of the sauce. Cook on high heat until the sauce coats the noodles (3-4 minutes). Add the tofu, toss with noodles gently. Remove from heat, add a tbsp of lime juice with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Garnish with fresh herbs. Serve with extra lime wedges on the side..