Udon Stir Fry.
You can cook Udon Stir Fry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Udon Stir Fry
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsps of sweet asian sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsps of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of chili powder or red pepper flakes.
- It’s of Stir Fry Udon Noodles.
- Prepare 400 g of udon noodles.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare half of white onion.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 200-250 g of tofu.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of olive or sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh herbs.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Udon Stir Fry instructions
- Prepare the udon noodles according to package instructions..
- Prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, add all the sauce ingredients and mix until well combined. Set aside..
- Press or mince the garlic. Slice all the vegetables..
- Using e.g. paper towels, press the tofu to squeeze out the extra water. Then cut the tofu block into strips. Heat some oil in a large wok or sauté pan. Add the tofu and 1 tbsp of the prepared sauce. Fry the tofu until it is light brown. Remove from the pan and set aside..
- In the same pan, again heat some oil. Add garlic with veggies and cook for 1 minute. Add the udon noodles and the rest of the sauce. Cook on high heat until the sauce coats the noodles (3-4 minutes). Add the tofu, toss with noodles gently. Remove from heat, add a tbsp of lime juice with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Garnish with fresh herbs. Serve with extra lime wedges on the side..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.