My Cayenne, Red Peppered Chicken & Mushrooms 🥰 #Mainmeal.
You can cook My Cayenne, Red Peppered Chicken & Mushrooms 🥰 #Mainmeal using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Cayenne, Red Peppered Chicken & Mushrooms 🥰 #Mainmeal
- It’s 1 tbls of Oil.
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts cut right across but not right through.
- It’s 1 of little flour.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of of an onion diced.
- You need 1 of level tbls Red Peppers crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 200 g of Mushrooms halved.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White wine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chicken broth or stock.
- You need 1 Cup of Double Cream.
- Prepare of Some fresh parsley for the finish.
My Cayenne, Red Peppered Chicken & Mushrooms 🥰 #Mainmeal instructions
- Dice the onions, cut the mushrooms in half.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts then cover with Red crushed Peppers all around then dust over some flour..
- Add oil to the pan and heat then add the chickens fry on both sides for 5 minutes on medium heat. Then cover turn heat down to simmer for 5 – 8 minutes..
- Take the chicken off and add to a preheated oven in an oven dish cover and cook on 180°C for 15 minutes..
- Next add the butter to the same pan the chicken was in and heat up then add the onions with the red peppers and cayenne pepper mix..
- Next add the mushrooms and mix in cook on medium for 3 minutes then add the wine let it bubble for 1 minute it will reduce down..
- Next stir in the chicken broth or stock and stir to mix leave to cook for 2 minutes..
- Then stir in the cream slowly and bring to the boil..
- Next take the chicken out the oven add to the mushroom and the chicken juices and stir in..
- Let it simmer for 5minutes then serve with some fresh parsley over the Top..