Shiitake Mushroom Curry. There's just something so cozy and comforting about carbs, you know? So today we have one of my favorite Thai dishes, this Thai Yellow Curry Noodles with Shiitake Mushrooms! Shiitake mushrooms are prized for their rich taste.
They are used in many Japanese dishes to add an accentuated umami flavor and fragrance. All posts done by Carole aka. You can cook Shiitake Mushroom Curry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shiitake Mushroom Curry
- Prepare of fresh shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s of thin turkey steaks, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Baby sweetcorn, chopped.
- You need of tin coconut milk.
- You need of medium curry sauce.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 fresh lemon.
- It’s of coconut oil.
Shiitake Mushroom Curry step by step
- Thinly slice the mushrooms and fry them gently in coconut oil for a few minutes..
- Add the curry powder and salt and stir gently so the spices coat the mushrooms. Add a splash of water to stop the spices scorching..
- Add the sweetcorn and then stir in the coconut milk. Bring the coconut milk up to a simmer and then add the turkey steaks into the sauce..
- Continue to simmer on the hob for 25 minutes. Taste the sauce and add fresh lemon juice to taste. If the sauce is too thin for you, thicken it up with a tsp of corn flour. I added about a tbsp. Serve with rice or cauliflower rice..