You can have Sushi Donut using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sushi Donut
- You need 1 cup of Japanese rice.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sushi vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of filling option.
- It’s of Salmon.
- It’s of Avocado.
- You need of spicy mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mix Heinz spicy sauce and tomato sauce.
- It’s of shashimi soy.
- You need 1 tbsp of mushroom granules with 200 ml water.
- You need 6 tbsp of shashimi sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch with 4 tbsp water mixture.
Sushi Donut step by step
- SHASHIMI SOY, bring ingredients to a rolling boil for 10 minutes, then add in the cornstarch mixture and boil for another minute. stir occasionally then off heat and set aside to cool then pour into squeezeable bottle and refrigerate it.
- SPICY MAYONNAISE, Mix mayonnaise with Heinz Chili and tomato sauce well then put into a squeezable bottle and refrigerate it.
- RICE, Wash rice then add double the amount of water ratio 1:2 and cook as usual in the rice cooker then fluff up once ready, Mix the sushi vinegar, sugar and salt then pour onto the rice and mix well,.
- Place generously of avocado or salmon onto the donut mold first then add the sushi rice and press firmly, cover with a foil then keep in fridge for 5 minutes.
- Remove the foil and turn it onto a plate and gently remove the donut mold, Avocado Sushi Donut, sprinkle generously amount of spicy mayonnaise then shashimi soy and enjoy.
- Salmon Sushi Donut With Spicy Mayonnaise And Shashimi Soy.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.