Snow Peas with Caramelized Onions and Crispy Anchovies.
You can have Snow Peas with Caramelized Onions and Crispy Anchovies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snow Peas with Caramelized Onions and Crispy Anchovies
- Prepare of A. Snow peas – clean and cut.
- It’s of B. 1/4 C Crispy Fried Anchovies.
- Prepare of C. Sauté.
- Prepare 1 of medium size brown onion – sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of finely minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of FINELY julliened ginger.
- Prepare 1 of big red chilli.
- You need of The. Seasonings.
- You need To taste of -Chicken seasoning powder.
- Prepare Dash of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
Snow Peas with Caramelized Onions and Crispy Anchovies instructions
- A. Clean and prep snow peas..
- B. Heat enough oil in the wok. Fry anchovies until light brown and remove immediately from the wok. Drain on a kitchen towel. Set aside..
- C. Sauté ingredients in C until brown onion is slight translucent and caramelized..
- Add A (snow peas) and stir to mix for a minute. Season with The (except for SESAME OIL). Adjust seasoning accordingly with less salt or chicken seasoning powder as fried anchovies will compliment the seasoning well later. Stir until snow peas turn light green. Avoid overcooking the peas. Turn off the heat and immediately add SESAME OIL. Stir to mix. Add fried anchovies. Dish up. Serve with white rice..