You can cook No-Mayonnaise Coleslaw using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Mayonnaise Coleslaw
- It’s 500 g of Cabbage *choose soft & juicy Cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot *slice into thin strips.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 of Onion *finely chopped.
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar *OR Vinegar of your choice.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil *Today I used mild flavoured Olive Oil.
No-Mayonnaise Coleslaw instructions
- Finely slice Cabbage leaves and Carrot. Place into a large bowl, add Salt, mix well. Set aside while you are preparing other ingredients..
- Add all other ingredients and mix well. *Note: Add extra Salt OR Sugar to suit your taste..
- *Note: If the Cabbage is not so soft & juicy, allow to rest in the fridge for 1 hour. Mix again before you serve..
- *The photo below is 1-day-old leftover Coleslaw that I mixed with Takuan (Pickled Daikon). I added some Toasted Sesame Seeds..