Vegan ragu with lentils sauce base 🌿.
You can have Vegan ragu with lentils sauce base 🌿 using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan ragu with lentils sauce base 🌿
- It’s of red lentil.
- You need of courgette, small diced.
- It’s of carrots, small diced.
- Prepare of onion, small diced.
- You need of leeks, small diced.
- You need of mushrooms, finely chopped.
- Prepare of sweet potato, small diced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of vegetable cooking oil.
- Prepare of vegetable stock cube.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Prepare of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of coriander, chopped.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
Vegan ragu with lentils sauce base 🌿 step by step
- On a medium heat pan, add vegetable cooking oil in and follow by onion. Fry until onion softened then add some courgette, carrots, leeks mushrooms, sweet potato and lentils in. Stir well..
- Once all the vegetable have softened, add vegetable stock cube and concentrate tomato paste and mix well for about 5 min. Then add chopped tomato in. Stir well..
- Keep adding some water bit by bit as lentils will keep absorbing the water the swell up. Leave it to cook for another 20-30 min until all the vegetable and lentils cooked softly. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Sprinkle some coriander before serve..