You can have Simple Coleslaw using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Coleslaw
- You need 500 g of Cabbage *choose soft & juicy Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot *slice into thin strips.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of White Wine Vinegar OR Vinegar of your choice.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Unsweetened Greek Yoghurt.
- It’s of Ground Black Pepper.
Simple Coleslaw step by step
- Finely slice Cabbage leaves and Carrot. Place into a large bowl, add all other ingredients and mix well..
- *Note: If the Cabbage is not so soft & juicy, allow to rest in the fridge for 1 hour. Mix again before you serve..