Vegan ragu with lentils sauce base 🌿.
You can have Vegan ragu with lentils sauce base 🌿 using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan ragu with lentils sauce base 🌿
- Prepare 100 g of red lentil.
- Prepare 1 of courgette, small diced.
- It’s 2 of carrots, small diced.
- You need 1 of onion, small diced.
- Prepare 2 of leeks, small diced.
- Prepare 1 handful of mushrooms, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of sweet potato, small diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 handful of coriander, chopped.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to taste.
Vegan ragu with lentils sauce base 🌿 step by step
- On a medium heat pan, add vegetable cooking oil in and follow by onion. Fry until onion softened then add some courgette, carrots, leeks mushrooms, sweet potato and lentils in. Stir well..
- Once all the vegetable have softened, add vegetable stock cube and concentrate tomato paste and mix well for about 5 min. Then add chopped tomato in. Stir well..
- Keep adding some water bit by bit as lentils will keep absorbing the water the swell up. Leave it to cook for another 20-30 min until all the vegetable and lentils cooked softly. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Sprinkle some coriander before serve..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.