Onions, Beef, and Tortillas. Slice the onion and beef thinly. Trim the fat and add to a hot skillet, and allow the fat to render. Beef Tortilla Pie is a simple to make main meal dish.
The term originally referred to skirt steak, the cut of beef first used in the dish. Tortilla wrap, soft, as many as needed. Serve the soft tacos warm with plenty of fresh salad and top with seared beef and BBQ beer onions. You can cook Onions, Beef, and Tortillas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Onions, Beef, and Tortillas
- It’s 1 pound of eye of round steak.
- It’s 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- It’s 1 of small haas avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Corn tortillas are traditional for enchiladas, but flour tortillas also work, and I almost always choose low carb whole wheat flour tortillas. Add chopped onions and ground beef to a skillet and cook for couple minutes. Stir in garlic and seasonings, and continue to cook until browned. Top with sour cream and/or tomatoes, green onions and crushed tortilla chips if desired.
Onions, Beef, and Tortillas instructions
- Slice the onion and beef thinly. Trim the fat and add to a hot skillet, and allow the fat to render. Season the beef with salt and half the lime juice. Sauté the onion in the beef fat. Cook the onions till tender..
- Roll the beef into cigar like fashion. Slice the rolled beef across making strips. Season with a little salt, the rest of the lime juice and garlic..
- Remove the onions add the butter and melt. When melted add the beef strips. Cook till liquids are reduced and beef is lightly caramelized. While that is going on take your avocado and take out the seed and scoop out of skin. Mix some salt with the avocado..
- Add the onions and caramelize the beef more. Heat the tortillas. Add the avocado, sour cream and feta cheese..
- When the beef and onions are cooked divide and add to each tortilla. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Brown beef and onions until all pink. seasonings. In skillet cook beef and onion until brown. Drain. cream cheese on tortilla and top with green chilies. Arrange tortillas on top of meat dish.. degrees for. Barbacoa beef, onion straws, jalapeños, corn relish, cilantro, avocado crema, BBQ jackfruit.