You can cook Sushi Bake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sushi Bake
- Prepare 5 cups of Sushi Rice.
- It’s 2 packs of crab imitation sticks.
- It’s 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Mascarpone Cheese.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Japanese Mayo.
- You need 4 teaspoons of Liquid Seasoning.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Sriracha.
- You need of Salt and Pepper to Taste.
- You need 20 g of furikake seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Rice Vinegar.
Sushi Bake step by step
- Wash 5 cups of Sushi Rice and let it soak for 30 minutes.
- Drain water and add 6 cups of cold water, bring to a boil and reduce heat once the water is almost gone..
- Cook for another 5 minutes and turn off heat.
- Add furikake seasoning and rice vinegar then mix.
- Filling: Use a food processor to cut crab imitation sticks to tiny pieces..
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, Mascarpone cheese, liquid seasoning, sesame oil, sriracha, salt and pepper to taste then mix.
- In a tray, layer the rice and put the filling on top..
- Optional: Add another layer of crushed avocado just before the crab filling.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degree celsius or until the top part is lightly browned.
- Add furikake seasoning, sriracha, japanese mayo on top..