Sweet Onion Corn Bake.
You can have Sweet Onion Corn Bake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Onion Corn Bake
- You need 2 of large sweet onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of cheddar cheese, divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dill.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of large eggs beaten.
- It’s 1 (14.75 oz) of can cream corn.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of package cornbread.
- You need 4 drops of hot sauce.
Sweet Onion Corn Bake step by step
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter until tender. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, milk, dill and salt until blended; stir in 1 cup of cheese. Stir into the onion mixture; remove from the heat and set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, corn, cornbread mix and hot pepper sauce. Pour into a greased 13×9-inch baking dish. Spoon onion mixture over top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting..
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.