Chicken and Vegetable Noodles.
You can have Chicken and Vegetable Noodles using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Vegetable Noodles
- Prepare 5 of Boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 500 g of Noodles.
- Prepare 2 of White onions.
- It’s 3 of Spring onions.
- It’s 1 Punnet of mushrooms.
- It’s 6 of Carrots.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 150 ml of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili oil.
- It’s of Chili flakes.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- You need 5 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s of Thumb-sized piece ginger.
Chicken and Vegetable Noodles instructions
- Peel and chop the carrots into small pieces.
- Fill a wok with 1.7L water, add the carrots and put on a high heat.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic and ginger.
- Peel and dice the white onions.
- Rinse and chop the mushrooms and the spring onions (keeping whites and greens separate).
- Rinse and slice the chicken into thin strips.
- In a small bowl, mix together: soy sauce, sesame oil, chili oil, chili flakes and spring onion whites.
- In a separate pan, add a little oil and fry the garlic and ginger. Add the white onion and fry until brown.
- Add both this pan and the bowl contents to the wok, stir well then add the mushrooms and stir again. Reduce hear to simmer for 5mins.
- Add the chicken and noodles, turn the heat back up for 10mins.
- Turn the heat off completely, add the spring onion greens. Beat the eggs in a mug then also add these to the wok, stirring constantly.
- Serve topped with sesame seeds.
Welcome to the official American Food Website, where you can chat with chefs, get recipes and connect with food-minded friends.