Figs and sesame healthy bites.
You can have Figs and sesame healthy bites using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Figs and sesame healthy bites
- You need 1 cup of coarsely ground nuts.
- You need 400 gram of sesame seeds.
- You need 400 gram of figs.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 2 tablespoon of ginger powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of honey.
Figs and sesame healthy bites instructions
- In a pan, on medium heat, roast the sesame seeds until its lightly golden and starts crackling..
- Once cooled blitz it in a food processor. Do not over do as it will start releasing oil. In a pan dry roast nuts. Let it cool and grind coarsely. Remove any dried stem from figs and chop them..
- In a bowl add 2 cups of milk and put the figs in it. Microwave for 3 minutes or soak them in warm milk for half an hour. Once it is cooled blitz it in a food processor until its fine paste..
- In a pan, on medium heat, add 2 tablespoon of ghee and add the fig paste to it. Stirring continuously, cook until all the milk is absorbed and it forms a mass..
- Add in the sesame seeds,nuts, ginger powder and cardamom powder. Mix well. Turn off the gas and transfer in a plate. Once it is cooled add in honey and mix. Make small ladoos or use a mould to make ladoos. Keep in airtight container for 10 to 12 days in a cool place..