Brad's prosciutto wrapped chicken with cheddar bacon gnocchi. Learn how to make a Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast Stuffed with Dried Cherries Recipe! Kick your chicken up a notch by wrapping it in prosciutto before cooking. Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast Stuffed with Dried Cherries – Valentine's Day Entree Special Recipe of the Day: Almost-Famous Broccoli-Cheddar Soup
Lemon ricotta stuffed Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken baked ON scalloped potatoes. Love how you don't need string to keep the chicken rolled up – and This is a sister recipe of everybody's favourite Bacon Wrapped Chicken – with the added bonus of a potato side dish! I didn't realise until I wrote. You can have Brad's prosciutto wrapped chicken with cheddar bacon gnocchi using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's prosciutto wrapped chicken with cheddar bacon gnocchi
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of Italian salad dressing.
- It’s 8 Oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 3 Oz of prosciutto.
- You need of For the gnocchi.
- You need 2 (1 lb) of pkgs gnocchi.
- It’s 1/2 of sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of marsala cooking wine.
- You need 1 jar of garlic Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half.
- You need 8 Oz of aged white cheddar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of bacon bits.
- You need 4-5 of lg fresh basil leaves, chopped.
This one pan chicken bacon gnocchi recipe is the ultimate comfort food! You'll love the pillowy gnocchi, bacon, and chicken slathered in a creamy I have plenty of one pan gnocchi recipes on here, but I don't yet have one with everyone's favorite white meat. 😛 It's time. Lay the chicken on the work surface. Try These Almond and Maple Energy Bites.
Brad's prosciutto wrapped chicken with cheddar bacon gnocchi instructions
- Filet chicken beasts in half to 1/2 inch thick. Place in a bowl and cover with Italian dressing. Marinade over night..
- Next day, remove from marinade, place in a LG zip lock bag and pound out with a rolling pin or mallet to 1/4 inch thick. Repeat with all the chicken..
- Lay chicken on a cutting board. Evenly spread ricotta cheese over chicken. Roll up and wrap with prosciutto. Place in a baking dish. Repeat with all the chicken.
- Bake at 425 for 35 to 40 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165.
- In a fry pan, heat 1 tbs oil. Saute onion until translucent. Add garlic and saute 3 more minutes..
- Add marsala and deglaze pan. Let marsala almost completely reduce..
- Add Alfredo, half and half, cheese, basil, and bacon. Turn heat to low. Slowly cook to melt cheese and cook through. Stir very often..
- Meanwhile, boil 4 to 5 qts of water lightly salted..
- When boiling, add gnocchi. Stir. Cook 3 to 4 minutes until gnocchi floats to the top. Drain and rinse briefly with warm water..
- Add gnocchi to sauce. Cook through..
- When chicken is done, remove from oven..
- Plate gnocchi and chicken. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Be sure to use a little tension while wrapping and cover the seams and ends. The bacon fat will catch on fire if you leave your grill lid up so turn the breasts and close the lid immediately. Move them over to indirect heat, add your smoking wood (I used hickory. These Prosciutto wrapped chicken tenders are juicy and packed full of flavour. The chicken tenderloins are rolled in sundried tomato pesto before they are easily wrapped in D'Orsogna Well, go no further than this Bacon, Cream Cheese, Cheddar Chicken!